Thursday, December 31, 2009

Michigan, Snow, and Christmas.

They look so big in their winter coats. Notice that you can see the grass in Michigan at the end of November!

Mindy has video of this on her blog. I had to post a picture because they loved the drop in gym. They ran and ran and ran. Liam was so tired he kept laying down to rest.

We discovered that Liam prefers whole apples to slices.

We had a great time in Michigan, I wish I had taken more pictures. We came home from warm Michigan to this...we live just north of Mexico, what gives.

Liam had a great Christmas, the grandparents hit the jackpot on their gifts. Liam has spent the last week going back and forth between the truck and the horse.


We had a fun holiday season, but I have to admit that I'm glad that tonight is the end.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So so cute! I wish you guys were closer! then we could go to gymnastics all the time!

Grandma Shauna said...

Liam is getting so BIG! He's starting to look more like Tom. You just can't run from the snow -- can you?

Reeses Pieces said...

He's seriously getting so big. Sounds like you all had a great time in Michigan. I love the sit and spins...they're classic!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much a boy can change in just a few weeks. Can't wait to see you--three weeks and counting.

natalie said...

SIT AND SPINS??? Where in the world did you find one of those? Those are classic. My little guy would love that and he's three. As far as the holidays I have to admit it is always somewhat of a relief when they're over. I agree with you on that. It's like now life can get back to normal.